The mission of KMDB is to identify the resources of local area and help in their maximum utilization and to transform the work hard people into entrepreneur by providing them loan. KMDB attempts to support the national movement of poverty reduction through preparing the community which actively participates in national product.
- Reach a maximum number of poor households with potential and financial viability.
- Develop a well-managed institution with high staff morality.
- Improving the life status of marginalized people through connecting them into groups to follow the loan and to provide saving service.
- Promoting the local production by increasing human and capital resources.
MISSION & VISSION
- Compulsary Saving
- Personal Saving
- Pension Saving
- Festival Saving
- Optional Saving
- General Loan
- Collateral Loan
- Emergency Loan
- Group Agricultural Loan
- Micro Entrepreneur Loan
Summary Report of 3rd Quarter 074/75
|No of Branches||46|
|No of Employee||205|
- कालिका माइक्रोक्रेडिटको २१.२१ प्रतिशत लाभांश पारित
- थप पाँच जिल्लामा १५ शाखा विस्तार गर्दै
- कालिकाको नयाँ शाखा कास्कीको शिसुवामा
- कर्मचारीहरु को क्षमता अभिवृद्ध गर्दै कालिका बैंक